Experience the typically Dutch Alblasserwaard, known for its polder landscape, innovative agricultural sector and delicious regional products! Get on your bike and ride the winding roads past all the highlights of the region.
Discover the Regional Package:
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage Kinderdijk, including a cruise, access to the museum windmills, the multiscreen film and the Wisboom pumping station, and listen to the auditours in the Kinderdijkapp during your visit.
- Receive a delicious bottle of Molenwaard house wine upon arrival.
- Discover a real cheese farm in the region, including a tour by the farmer and as a treat, of course, a delicious cheesy delicacy.
- Discount voucher for (electric) bicycles. Make your trip through the beautiful mill region on one of our (electric) bicycles.
- Discover the special craft and world of the farmer with Show cows that are world-famous during your visit to his Dairy Farm, including a tour, milk tasting and photo opportunity with a multiple world champion.
- Discover the miller's craft at Korenmolen De Hoop, including a cup of coffee or tea.
- Enjoy the extensive, traditional Regional Dinner together in our restaurant.
Would you like to be surprised by the dynamic diversity of the Regional Package? Select this Package at 'Step 3' during your booking!
*The Regional Dinner applies on one evening of your choice during the entire duration of the package. An extra Regional dinner can always be booked.